- Fully Recognized with Illinois State Board of Education
- Member of CIS (Committee of Islamic Schools)
- Member of Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Yearly Participation in The National Spelling Bee
- Member of IJAS (Illinois Junior Academy of Science)
- Five of our High school students participated and won 2nd Place in IJAS, Regional Science Fair
- Annual Participation in the Chicago land Islamic School Competitions
- Winners of Helping Hands Competition.
1st Place in Qirat
1st place Nasheed
2nd place in Qirat
|Osama Rayan & Asad Sayeed
2nd place Nasheed
2nd Place in Qirat
|Amir Dadar & Ibrahim Sayeed
3rd place Nasheed
3rd Place in Qirat
3rd Place Nasheed
3rd place in Qirat
- 11th grader Hafidh Osama Rayan received first place at the Third Annual Quiz bowl at Intercollegiate Northwestern University where students were evaluated on tafseer, Arabic Grammar, Arabic vocabulary and more.
- H. Osama Rayan also came in first place in the Quran Recitation Competition at the Northwestern University.
- Annual English Spelling Bee
- Annual Arabic Spelling Bee
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Islamic Book Fair
- Full Time Hifdh program with Arabic program
- Successful Integrated Educational program with hifdh (Pre-k through 12th)
- Successful and Strong Arabic Language Program with integration of Arabic Language in all grades, Pre- k through 12th
- Mobile Computer Lab
- Science Lab
- Anatomy and Physiology lab for high school students at Benedictine University
- Grade Level English Library
- Reading Club offered throughout the school year to enhance vocabulary and comprehension skills.
- Signed up with Scholastics Reading Counts Program to track number of minutes read by the students
- Differentiated Teaching
- Accelerated Math & Science in all grades
- Leadership Program (students address the monthly theme daily)
- Character Education Program
- Middle School & High School Khateeb Program (Students are trained to deliver the Jumuah Khutbah & speeches)
- Huffadh who graduated from our school lead taraweeh at different Masajids.
- Junior Alim Course offered to 8th-12th grade in addition to required graduation courses in the state of Illinois