SUBSTITUTE TEACHER – HOMEROOM 6TH/7TH GRADE
- A valid Illinois teacher’s certificate.
- A bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in process.
- Three (3) years successful experience as a classroom teacher.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may require.
To serve as a full-time substitute homeroom teacher for 6th/7th grade, teaching math, social studies, science, language arts, and reading from mid-March to the end of May.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Willing to get materials and teach content material to students
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational and planning skills needed to complete lesson plans, create tests/assignments/projects, etc.
- Act as a positive role model for students and work with them to create a successful classroom environment.
First day to report to your job will be Mar 10th, 2017
Please contact Furqaan Academy, 630-914-5015 ext 110 to know more about the job and its requirements or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.