Download and Print Registration Packet
AFFORDABLE HIFDH, ARABIC, ISLAMIC STUDIES, & SECULAR EDUCATION FOR EVERY MUSLIM CHILD – PRE-K TO 12TH.
Friday, April 17th (8am-4pm) & Saturday, April 18th (12pm-4pm)
Location: 519 E. Briarcliff Road, Bolingbrook, IL 60440
JOIN US! Refreshments will be served.
Free Gift for Attendees!
Our Full-Time Programs!
- Full-time Islamic School with integrated Hifdh Program (Pre-K-7th Grade): Along with memorizing the Quran part-time, students will obtain academic excellence with a State Board of Education curriculum in Math, Science, Language Arts, and Social Studies. (Click Here for: TOP TEN REASONS FOR YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND THE FURQAAN ACADEMY INTEGRATED HIFDH PROGRAM)
- Full-time Islamic school with integrated Junior Alim Program (8th-12th Grade): (Separate for boys and girls) Along with a secular education, this program integrates a comprehensive Islamic education that includes, Quran, Arabic, Adaab, Akhlaq, Aqidah, Tafseer, Fiqh, Seerah, Hadith, and Islamic History.
- Full-time Hifdh with Arabic Program (all ages): (Separate for boys and girls) Students will memorize the entire Quran with course work in Quranic Arabic to ensure memorization with comprehension. (Unlike any other Hifdh program in Chicagoland!) (Click Here for: TOP TEN REASONS FOR YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND THE FURQAAN ACADEMY FULL-TIME HIFDH PROGRAM)
- Extracurricular activities: gym, inter Islamic school competitions, after schools clubs (Reading, Newsletter, Student Council, etc.) give students a well-rounded educational experience.
Our Part-Time Programs!
- After School Maktab: A comprehensive Islamic education program for public and home school students and is held within the school week. (Monday-Friday 4-6pm)
- After School Part-Time Hifdh: Offering classes in memorization of the whole Quran with Tajweed. (Monday-Friday 4-6pm)
- Saturday Islamic School: Offering classes in Islamic Studies, Quran recitation with Tajweed and Quranic Arabic. (Saturdays 10am-2pm)
- Summer School: Offering programs and activities in: Hifdh, Quranic Arabic, Arabic for beginners, enrichment classes in Math, English/Comprehension etc., story time, activities in soccer, basketball, arts and crafts and much more! (Monday-Thursday 10am-2pm)
Free School Bus Service Now Available to Furqaan Academy Students:
FREE bus transportation is provided by the Valley View Public School District 365-U for all students who live one and one-half miles or more form the school and live in the aforesaid school district. Valley View Transportation Authorities telephone number is: 1-815-886-6686.
Permanent charges regarding bus transportation must be made through the Valley View Public School District.
The Bus services is offered to parents by the public school system. It is extremely important that the students understand that the continued good relationship between Valley View Public Transportation and Furqaan Academy is good behavior and cooperation on the bus.
Please review with your child the instructions of bus riders:
- Be on time at the designated bus stop.
- Stay off the road and keep off the grass at all times while waiting for the bus.
- Students shall not move toward the bus until it has stopped.
- Keep hands and heads inside the bus at all times.
- Do not leave your seat while the bus is in motion.
- Loud talking, laughing, unexpected noises, or unnecessary confusion diverts the driver’s attention and may cause serious accident.
- Keep books, coats, packages and all other objects out of the aisles.
- Help in keeping the bus clean.
- Eating is NOT permitted on the bus.
- Use only your regular bus stop.
- In case of an emergency, remain in the bus until the driver gives instructions.
- Any offenses committed on the bus will be dealt with by the principal in compliance with Valley View’s Bus Conduct and Video Taping Policy.
If a student repeatedly violates these terms and is a subject of regular reports from Valley View Public School Transportation, they will be asked to remain off the bus for a designated period of time. If the offenses continue and are not corrected the student will be subject to permanent suspension from using the bus.
If a student is being picked up and not taking the bus please send a note that day or call the school early in the day so the adjustments can be made.
Dismissal time is not the time to call and notify of a change in transportation.
Receive $100 off your registration when you register on the day of Open House: Every family who registers on the day of Open House (New or Current parents) receives $100 off their child’s registration fee (a $250 fee).
Refer a friend and receive $250 off: any parent who refers a student will receives $250 discount off their child’s tuition after the referred student is enrolled at Furqaan Academy.
Furqaan Academy is a Division of Al-Furqaan Foundation, A Nationwide, Non-Profit, Tax-Exempt, 501 (c)3 Organization Founded in 2003, in Illinois. www.al-furqaan.org