FURQAAN ACADEMY STUDENTS WIN!
at Qiraat and Azan Competition
Level 3 [12-18 years]
1st place Qirat – FA student
2nd place Qirat – FA sudent
1st place Adhan – FA student
Level 2 [9-11 years]
2nd place qirat – FA Student
2nd place adhan – FA Student
Muslims charity group
- Sponsor scholarships for Muslim students applying to colleges.
- In addition to financial support, offer free editing services, mentorship from graduates of top institutions (e.g. Harvard, Yale, Stanford)
- Internship opportunities in engineering, medicine, and various other fields.
Students selected for the scholarship often go on to be accepted to elite colleges.
Students can apply online at website using the link above (Deadline: May 15, 2017).
In addition to website link above, please check out Facebook site
Enrollment process at Furqaan Academy
school year 2017-2018
This year at Furqaan Academy, the registration process is a three step process as listed below:
FREE public school Bus service is available to all Furqaan Academy students who live 1 ½ miles or more from the school and live in the Valley View 365-U school district. If you are interested in applying for bus service, please contact (630)914-5015.
For all concerns, please contact above number or email:
Furqaan Academy Student participating in State Science Fair!
Furqaan Academy students participated in the annual Regional Science Fair held by Illinois Junior Academy of Science (IJAS) on March 18th at Metea Valley High School in Aurora. Alhamdullilah they did a wonderful job!
Rasha Sayeed 12th grade
Rasha will be participating in State Science Fair on May 5-7th, 2017 in Dekalb, IL
Faizan Vaid 11th grade
Asad Sayeed 11th grade
Mohammad Elhaimer 8th grade
Ibrahim Sayeed 8th grade
Hayaa Sayeed and Afnan Kadri 7th grade
Hana Sayeed 9th grade
Faizah Vaid 7th grade
Wafa Bilal 7th grade
Sumaiya Chaudhry 7th grade
Congratulations to our students for the job well done!
Furqaan Academy Open House!
Mark your calendars – April 1st, 2017
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER – HOMEROOM 6TH/7TH GRADE
- A valid Illinois teacher’s certificate.
- A bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in process.
- Three (3) years successful experience as a classroom teacher.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may require.
To serve as a full-time substitute homeroom teacher for 6th/7th grade, teaching math, social studies, science, language arts, and reading from mid-March to the end of May.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Willing to get materials and teach content material to students
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational and planning skills needed to complete lesson plans, create tests/assignments/projects, etc.
- Act as a positive role model for students and work with them to create a successful classroom environment.
First day to report to your job will be Mar 10th, 2017
Please contact Furqaan Academy, 630-914-5015 ext 110 to know more about the job and its requirements or email your resume to email@example.com.