Start Shopping for School Supplies?
Our supply list for 2016-2017 is available in Walmart of Bolingbrook. Other locations will be announced soon, inshaaAllah!
Be APART OF THE 313 THAT SUPPORTED ISLAM!
Mock up of Proposed Building
DONATE GENEROUSLY IN THE BLESSED MONTH OF RAMADAN
Come and join us to see our students present an exciting program this Friday, May 13th, 2016 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Furqaan Academy is an institution with specialized high quality programs to provide Islamic education to 100% of Muslim children in our community. Furqaan Academy with its pioneering Curriculum, aims to create and empower generation of students who are confident of their Muslim identity in America and are able to pursue and excel in any field of study with a strong grounding in Islamic Education.
We are looking for energetic, dedicated and motivated individuals to join our team.
We are accepting applications for:
- Elementary Homeroom Teachers
- Math & Science Teachers for Junior High & High school
- Quran teachers
- KG & Pre-K Language Arts Teachers
- Full time Administrator
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Teaching experience of 2 years preferred
- Teaching Certificate preferred
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
- Islamic Environment
- Tuition discounts for children of faculty
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Paid Sick and Personal days
Interested candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (630) 914-5015 Ext 110.
Come visit and learn about our programs!
- Students who register on the day of the Open House will receive $100 discount off registration fee. We recommend that all parents take advantage of this opportunity and register their children for the next school year.
- Moreover, parents registered at Furqaan Academy can refer a new student and receive an additional discount of $250 off their child’s tuition after the referred student is enrolled at Furqaan Academy.
- FREE public school Bus service is now available to all Furqaan Academy students.
Please click on the flyer below for more details!
Alhumdulillah….Furqaan Academy is excited to announce that Wahsi Squad has won First Place in the Lexus Eco Challenge 2015 Competition!
The Lexus Eco Challenge and Scholastic are partners in providing students with STEM projects and competition opportunities.
Our Junior High students in 7th and 8th grade competed in the Lexus Eco Land and Water Challenge, in which the students addressed an environmental issue related to land and/or water. Wahsi Squad chose to address the issue of the Decline in Monarch butterflies in the United States. The project required us to submit a powerpoint presentation and video presenting ways to help this species from becoming endangered, or possibly even extinct.
Lexus chose 16 winning teams, two middle school, and two high school teams, from each region of the United States. Wahsi Squad is one of the two winning teams from the Central US region (12 states)! The grand prize was $10,000, which will be evenly distributed to Wahsi Squad, the team’s teachers, and the school.
Congratulations again to Wahsi Squad, its teachers, and to Furqaan Academy staff and students, who provided immense support and motivation! We want to also thank the parents and families of the students’ that put in their effort and time to helping their children achieve their goals!
Jazak Allah Khair to everyone for supporting Wahsi Squad!
Welcome to another exciting School year! First day of school is Tuesday August 18th, 2015 and will be half day from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon.